the following tutorial will guide you how to install informUp on win 2008 or vista
1. Download Installation setup, browse to: http://www.informup.com/Download.aspx
2. Select Download and Install InformUp.
3. In the file download box, click on the “Save” button.
4. In the save as box, select the location you want to save the file and click on the “Save” button.
5. File will be downloaded.
6. Server 2008 configuration:
a. Uncheck the 'Use User Account Control' and restart your machine.
b. Check Internet Information Services(IIS) - Need to add all checkboxes in the IIS options tree as in the screenshot below.
3. Run Installation setup
c. Open CMD and go to: cd c:\Windows\Microsoft .NET\Framework\v2.0.50727
run the next command: aspnet_regiis.exe –i
a. Via CMD browse to the location of informup.msi file
run the next command: msiexec.exe /a informup.msi
b. Setup wizard first screen click “Next”.
c. Setup wizard second screen, Mark “I Agree” (End user license agreement) and click “Next”
d. Setup wizard “Select installation Address” screen, you can choose the location and name you wish to install InformUp and click “Next”
e. Setup wizard “confirm installation” screen, click “Next”.
f. InformUp Tracking System is been installed.
g. Setup wizard “installation complete” screen, click on the “Close” button.
h. IIS configuration:
1. Open IIS --> right click the informup --> convert to application
2. Open IIS --> right click the informup --> Manage application --> Advanced Settings -> Change the Application pool --> Classic .Net AppPool
3. Open IIS --> right click the informup --> Edit Permissions --> Security Tab --> Give IIS _IUSRS full control.